Monday 7 May 2012

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my first post on my new blog set up to accompany my brand new website. Throughout the coming months this blog will follow my photographic and writing adventures around Suffolk and beyond. From waterscapes to landscapes, boat portraits to nature photography this blog will be a platform for my various projects and passions.
2012 promises to be an exciting year for me. I get married in July to my wonderful partner Tim who over the years has introduced me to the delights of sailing and waterbased adventures which has added a whole new dimension to my photography. My waterbase images can still be found at http://www.acrossthebows.co.uk/
My first book which is a collection of family adventure walks is due to be published at the end of the year marking the beginning of my "Grab an Adventure" project aimed at getting children away from screens and virtual adventure and into the outdoors. Although just beginning this project is a real passion for me and one which I hope will grow and evolve into something inspirational. For more information please see http://www.grabanadventure.co.uk/.
My photography work is continually evolving. I have added a range of new images and greetings cards this year which are proving popular and I now have a permanent exhibition running at Buttermans Restaurant in Woolverstone Marina.
My journalism work is also keeping me busy with articles already commissioned for Anglia Afloat and The Countryman.
As well as all my latest news this blog will be full of articles relating to photography, Suffolk, outdoor adventures and anything that floats my boat! Please join me to see where this new adventure takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment